Having to visit a medical facility for checkups can be problematic. Often, the individual might be too frail and weak to take advantage of the public transportation thereby limiting the resources sharply. Sure, one can call a cab or choose to hire a private car to meet with the doctor at the specified time. However, nothing works as well as a professional private hospital patient transport in Jacksonville and Tampa FL.
The patient may not require to be transported immediately on account of an emergency yet other medical needs warrant the intervention of a medical professional as well. People with disabilities also benefit by asking for proper non emergency medical transport in Tampa and Jacksonville FL as the vehicles come equipped with a number of patient aids including wheel chairs and oxygen supplies.
The patients are also greatly relieved not to be riding in an ambulance with blaring sirens that announce their lack of physical fitness to the world. On the contrary both patients and the old and weak individuals can go to their destination in a conventional car or a motor coach that does not make them stand out like a sore thumb.
Benefits of using a non-medical transportation service
- Visiting Medical Facilities– The vehicles come equipped with all kinds of tools and devices to support the patients with limited mobility. An ailing patient will also be able to request additional oxygen and quick first aid as and when required. The vehicles often have trained paramedics traveling alongside to provide timely care thereby ensuring the well-being of the concerned individual.
- Waiting– Ordinary ambulances definitely reach their destination rapidly but the driver seldom waits for the patient thereafter. A private transport system used for non-emergency purposes will not have the patient stranded though. The driver waits at the parking area and picks up the patient in due time. The responsibility ends only after the individual is dropped home safely.
- Safety– Patients and passengers traveling in the vehicle are kept safe at all times. While the disabled individuals are strapped to their wheelchairs that are secured properly to prevent jolts and falls when the vehicle is in motion, colostomy bags and other essential supplies are carried to assist the patient during the course of the journey as well.
- Non-Medical Visits– Many people especially the disabled ones may prefer to use such modes of transportation for non medical causes too. Attending events and conferences at a considerable distance can be made easy by choosing to travel in a non emergency transport. The vehicle is utilized just like an ordinary car with every provision made to ensure comfort.
The vehicles often carry the highly reputed medical professionals to the bedside of a patient who is too ill to be moved. Many nursing homes and medical facilities request the transportation company to keep their vehicles ready so that the doctor can reach their patients in time.
Wheelchair transport can be challenging especially if you need to rely on public transportation. Fortunately, there are companies that specialise in medical transportation including wheelchair transport. Amera can help you with wheelchair transport in Austin, Dallas, Houston or San Antonio.Read More
Sustaining an injury at home or on the street is an eventuality that is dreaded by most people. Yet being taken to the nearest medical facility is essential. Sure, an emergency ambulance will transport the patient to the ER at the earliest but it seldom remains there and the patient needs to find another means of transportation for returning home especially when the doctor in charge does not see any reason to admit the concerned patient.
The best method of ensuring proper transportation for a person who is too weak to avail the public transit system or is unable to walk properly would be to call for a private ambulance that provides all sort of non emergency medical services including wheelchair transportation in Dallas and Jacksonville.
There are numerous private companies today that provide non-emergency ambulance service in Houston and San Antonio too. The vehicles are not limited in their functions though. While the patients are welcome to use the services, such forms of transportation also serve the medical fraternity equally well by transporting specialist doctors to remote locations for examining a patient who is unable to travel.
There is no need to be concerned about the safety of such ambulances though. Many patients regularly utilize them for visiting the hospitals for weekly checkups and getting themselves tested occasionally. The old and the infirm especially the senior populace may also have to depend on the private medical transportation for attending events with the help of support provided by the trained paramedics who travel along with the individual.
Benefits Associated With Non-Emergency Medical Transportation
- 1. Availability – The ambulances are available 24X7 for carrying the patients to the nearest facility. They provide door to door services so that the patient is not inconvenienced in any way. Unlike the emergency ambulances, the non emergency ones will wait for the patient as long as needed and the driver will only consider the job done when the patient reaches home safely after the check up or procedure.
- 2. Support – While the private services do not claim to be suitable in an emergency, the vehicles come equipped with all sort of support including stretchers and wheelchairs to carry the patient safely. The driver happens to be certified and licensed as well and makes sure to follow the regulations so that the passengers are not inconvenienced in any way. Trained medical personnel are employed to travel with the patient and provide the required support on need basis. Oxygen masks, neonatal transport systems and other devices are kept near at hand and employed swiftly if the need arises.
- 3. Safety – The medical staff travelling with the patient ensure that the seats are comfortable and have the patient strapped securely even when travelling through a crowded and uneven roads. The vehicle is sure to arrive well in advance of the stipulated time so that the patient is not hurried or experience discomfort while embarking. The staff is well experienced and has the required skills to provide first aid and a CPR should the ambulance meet with an accident en route to the hospital.
Traveling to and fro for a routine check up or a medical procedure is now almost a cakewalk with the aid of quality non-emergency medical transportation being just a phone call away.