There is no dearth of quality care and medical facilities in our community. But what we need is affordable medical transportation due to which many are missing out on services crucial for their health. Most of the people who haveRead More
Amera Solutions is a fast developing medical coordination company that offers comprehensive medical transportation services in and around Austin, Dallas, Houston, Jacksonville, San Antonio, or Tampa. We offer reliable transportation care connections and sensible solutions to injured victims, disabled people,Read More
It is customary to travel for work and leisure. One does not pay too much attention to the means of transportation even when there is no private vehicle available. The public transportation is good enough for most individuals in such circumstances. Sadly, this will not suffice when the concerned individual is elderly or disabled and needs to visit a medical facility for frequent checkups.
It is important to opt for a specialized mode of transportation for disabled in Jacksonville and Tampa FL so that the patient is not inconvenienced in the least. Sure, there are ambulances available from specific medical facilities but most of them cater to patients requiring immediate medical attention. Furthermore, none of them is likely to wait for a significant amount of time for the patient who is discharged after a few hours.
Unfortunately, time is always of essence when a patient is too ill to travel for miles. It is important to find an alternative to ordinary ambulances, that too at the earliest. Thankfully, there are a number of private companies offering the use of well equipped air ambulance in Dallas and Jacksonville at present. However, most individuals tend to avoid hiring air ambulances as they consider it to be too expensive. However, this is far from the truth and can prove to be most cost effective in the long run.
Reasons To Hire Air Ambulances
- Life Saver– An air ambulance is the most speedy and reliable option available for patients who need to be shifted to a far off facility at the earliest. When the alternative is to travel for long hours thereby stressing and inconveniencing the patient further it is important to grab the opportunity of hiring an air ambulance immediately. This will help to transfer the patient to the right facility and the doctor rapidly thereby saving the life more often than not.
- Provisions – An air ambulance can double up as a mobile medical unit during the transit as it comes equipped with every medical necessity including but not limited to emergency supplies. The equipment varies according to the requirement of each patient while there are trained personal attendants on board to deal with interim care as and when needed. This not only helps to thwart any medical mishap in transit but also helps in protecting the patient totally by preventing deteriorating the health condition.
- Comfort – Air ambulance happens to be the most comfortable form of medical transportation for patients who need to travel long distances in order to avail the best care. There are no jolts or constant bumps associated with the travel as the patient is secured perfectly and attended constantly en route to their destination.
Medial transportation services including the air ambulances are devised and planned by professional medical professionals and health care givers so as to ensure full comfort of the patient.
Having to visit a medical facility for checkups can be problematic. Often, the individual might be too frail and weak to take advantage of the public transportation thereby limiting the resources sharply. Sure, one can call a cab or choose to hire a private car to meet with the doctor at the specified time. However, nothing works as well as a professional private hospital patient transport in Jacksonville and Tampa FL.
The patient may not require to be transported immediately on account of an emergency yet other medical needs warrant the intervention of a medical professional as well. People with disabilities also benefit by asking for proper non emergency medical transport in Tampa and Jacksonville FL as the vehicles come equipped with a number of patient aids including wheel chairs and oxygen supplies.
The patients are also greatly relieved not to be riding in an ambulance with blaring sirens that announce their lack of physical fitness to the world. On the contrary both patients and the old and weak individuals can go to their destination in a conventional car or a motor coach that does not make them stand out like a sore thumb.
Benefits of using a non-medical transportation service
- Visiting Medical Facilities– The vehicles come equipped with all kinds of tools and devices to support the patients with limited mobility. An ailing patient will also be able to request additional oxygen and quick first aid as and when required. The vehicles often have trained paramedics traveling alongside to provide timely care thereby ensuring the well-being of the concerned individual.
- Waiting– Ordinary ambulances definitely reach their destination rapidly but the driver seldom waits for the patient thereafter. A private transport system used for non-emergency purposes will not have the patient stranded though. The driver waits at the parking area and picks up the patient in due time. The responsibility ends only after the individual is dropped home safely.
- Safety– Patients and passengers traveling in the vehicle are kept safe at all times. While the disabled individuals are strapped to their wheelchairs that are secured properly to prevent jolts and falls when the vehicle is in motion, colostomy bags and other essential supplies are carried to assist the patient during the course of the journey as well.
- Non-Medical Visits– Many people especially the disabled ones may prefer to use such modes of transportation for non medical causes too. Attending events and conferences at a considerable distance can be made easy by choosing to travel in a non emergency transport. The vehicle is utilized just like an ordinary car with every provision made to ensure comfort.
The vehicles often carry the highly reputed medical professionals to the bedside of a patient who is too ill to be moved. Many nursing homes and medical facilities request the transportation company to keep their vehicles ready so that the doctor can reach their patients in time.
Wheelchair transport can be challenging especially if you need to rely on public transportation. Fortunately, there are companies that specialise in medical transportation including wheelchair transport. Amera can help you with wheelchair transport in Austin, Dallas, Houston or San Antonio.Read More
Sustaining an injury at home or on the street is an eventuality that is dreaded by most people. Yet being taken to the nearest medical facility is essential. Sure, an emergency ambulance will transport the patient to the ER at the earliest but it seldom remains there and the patient needs to find another means of transportation for returning home especially when the doctor in charge does not see any reason to admit the concerned patient.
The best method of ensuring proper transportation for a person who is too weak to avail the public transit system or is unable to walk properly would be to call for a private ambulance that provides all sort of non emergency medical services including wheelchair transportation in Dallas and Jacksonville.
There are numerous private companies today that provide non-emergency ambulance service in Houston and San Antonio too. The vehicles are not limited in their functions though. While the patients are welcome to use the services, such forms of transportation also serve the medical fraternity equally well by transporting specialist doctors to remote locations for examining a patient who is unable to travel.
There is no need to be concerned about the safety of such ambulances though. Many patients regularly utilize them for visiting the hospitals for weekly checkups and getting themselves tested occasionally. The old and the infirm especially the senior populace may also have to depend on the private medical transportation for attending events with the help of support provided by the trained paramedics who travel along with the individual.
Benefits Associated With Non-Emergency Medical Transportation
- 1. Availability – The ambulances are available 24X7 for carrying the patients to the nearest facility. They provide door to door services so that the patient is not inconvenienced in any way. Unlike the emergency ambulances, the non emergency ones will wait for the patient as long as needed and the driver will only consider the job done when the patient reaches home safely after the check up or procedure.
- 2. Support – While the private services do not claim to be suitable in an emergency, the vehicles come equipped with all sort of support including stretchers and wheelchairs to carry the patient safely. The driver happens to be certified and licensed as well and makes sure to follow the regulations so that the passengers are not inconvenienced in any way. Trained medical personnel are employed to travel with the patient and provide the required support on need basis. Oxygen masks, neonatal transport systems and other devices are kept near at hand and employed swiftly if the need arises.
- 3. Safety – The medical staff travelling with the patient ensure that the seats are comfortable and have the patient strapped securely even when travelling through a crowded and uneven roads. The vehicle is sure to arrive well in advance of the stipulated time so that the patient is not hurried or experience discomfort while embarking. The staff is well experienced and has the required skills to provide first aid and a CPR should the ambulance meet with an accident en route to the hospital.
Traveling to and fro for a routine check up or a medical procedure is now almost a cakewalk with the aid of quality non-emergency medical transportation being just a phone call away.
If you or a loved one needs an air ambulance to or from Austin, Dallas, Houston or San Antonio, then Amera Solutions can help. They specialise in medical transportation and operate a cost-effective, safe and reliable air ambulance service. TheyRead More
Here’s Why You Won’t Regret Our Ambulance Service in Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Surrounding Areas
A medical emergency can take place anywhere or at any time, and with anyone. So, you need to be alert during such emergencies. In our daily life, we all are so involved and busy that we rarely get enough timeRead More
Being taken to a medical facility at the earliest is essential when one is injured on the way. True, it is best to call for an emergency ambulance when the concerned individual is a victim of accident. However, there are a number of private operators who have a fleet of vehicles handy for medical transportation. The vehicles that carry patients as well as attendants to and from a medical facility also happen to be equipped with all sorts of supporting aids including a host of ambulatory services. The services that employ air ambulance in Houston and Dallas TX have been much appreciated as well.
Well, people seldom think of opting for air transportation until and unless it becomes absolutely necessary. Fortunately, the expense is not too high either. In fact, there are multiple companies that offer the services by chartering out smaller aircrafts or helicopters for carrying patients quickly. That is certainly not all though! The medical professionals may often use it to reach a patients in dire need of medical attention.
There is absolutely no reason to be wary of a service where the patient has travel on an aircraft. The companies have an attendant on board who will confer with the family members in order to be apprised of the details. Taking good care of the patient is thus assured while the supplies and provisions that may include special dietary items happen to be loaded onto the air craft prior to taking off.
Sure, the air ambulance is effective for transportation when the patient requires rapid medical attention but it is not the most popular form of travel when a senior citizen or a disabled person needs to visit the outpatient department of a medical facility. Other forms of medical transportation in Austin and San Antonio, TX take care of such requirements including remaining on site until and unless the patient is done. Carrying the patient back home happens to be the responsibility of a non-emergency medical transportation as well making it to be the most sought after services for the old and infirm as well as the disabled and seriously ill patients.
Reasons to use non-emergency medical transportation
This kind of transportation is actually a godsend for people who are unable to drive themselves or are too weak to take the public transport to the hospital.
It is the most convenient means of travel for a disabled individual who cannot ride in a conventional automobile. The special vehicle that is employed for carrying such individuals are equipped with all the facilities and maintain the safety standards perfectly so that the concerned individual is not inconvenienced during the course of the journey.
Transportation from door to door is definitely a great help for patients who are unfit or unable to walk even a few paces by themselves. The medical transport service includes all support aids including but not limited to wheelchairs, stretchers, and walkers.
All kinds of medical transportation services offered by quality companies are covered by health insurance thereby making it easy for a patient to avail of this benefit.
Vital Facts about Air Medical Transportation Services for Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and Surrounding Areas
The concept of air medical transportation has gained immense recognition worldwide. It is extremely useful when your loved ones face sudden, critical health issues that demands instant ambulance service. If you are in need of these services, contact us atRead More